I have finally found a way to add music to the sidebar. I put up several songs that I really enjoy, I hope you like them too. One song I want to specifically highlight is "While I'm Waiting" by John Waller. I thought this song went really well with my post "
Been Awhile... (Waiting)." In the song the artist talks about still pursuing God during times when we wait.
6 comments:
I love that song!!!
Sweetness.
How do you do that? I tried to put music up on my blog, but I couldn't get it to work!
Charlie: I used a website called "playlist.com." On that website you are able to browse for different songs that they have and add them to a playlist. Then the website has instructions on how to add the sidebar to your blog, webpage, or whatever. Hope that helps.
You've got some nice music on there.
Kade
This is somewhat the "themesong" for my blog. I love it!
In Christ alone,
Josh
Post a Comment