I've put this here for reference, :)
I have decided to switch blogs. The reason I've decided to change is because it's kind of hard to tell the address to someone. "Yeah, it's the number 2, Tim, the number 2, spell out twenty, the number 2, the pursuit dot blogspot dot com." Not really convenient... I am going to import all of the old posts and comments onto a new blog. I decided to completely switch over instead of simply changing the address because of several reasons. One reason is because I had already accidentally created a new blog with the address I wanted and it seemed pretty easy to switch over. I will be posting at the other blog from now on.
Here's the new address:
http://calledhigher.blogspot.com/
I will post later (at the new address) on why I chose that address and more about this "change."
No comments:
Post a Comment