Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Why "Called Higher"?

One reason I chose this address because it is fairly simple to memorize and tell someone. If you have read my post "Called Higher" you will know that I meant we are called to a higher standard than the world's best. In our pursuit of God we live and are held accountable to His standards not just a tad bit better than the world's fluctuating standards. We run our race by his rules.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are my ways your ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." ~Isaiah 55:8,9

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

That's a good name for a blog address! Easy to remember as you mentioned. I read you post, "Called Higher" and I was really impressed. It was really great and convicting, I loved the way you laid everything out and how you also gave discriptions going along. I am thrilled to find other Christian youth standing for the bare truth and for being a light in this world. It gets harder minute by minute and it's every where you go. Either on the internet, stores, books, magazines, TV, etc. Satan is controlling the air every where-King of the air. Your post was inspiring and encouraging. I'll be checking for more updates! :)

Vanessa