Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Mama!

Yesterday was my mom's birthday. So, I wanted to take this moment to honor her.

Mama, I thank God that he has given you to us, your family. You continually serve all of us whether it be by cooking, doing laundry, or cleaning. You work heartily for us as if you were working for the Lord.

Mama, thank you for the example you have set as a worshiper and prayer warrior! Your prayers for us I know never cease. Seeing you every morning faithfully doing your devotions has been such an encouragement to me to do mine faithfully. Thank you for the example you set!

Mama, thank you for not only being concerned with our physical welfare, but most of all your concern that we grow up to be strong Christians. You have continually guided me in passage scriptures that I do not understand and given me books to read that help me to understand better. Thank you so much for your times of teaching!

Thank you Mama and Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

all for Jesus said...

Amen! Happy Birthday Mama!