
Last night my family had a "Thankful Night." During thankful night we have worship and each member of my family will say what they are thankful for. My dad lead worship on the guitar and I played with him on the bass. After worship everyone shared the paper that they had made about what they are thankful for. We try to do this once a month. Here's a couple pictures:


5 comments:
I read about this on your sister's blog, but she didn't post any pictures.
Thanks!
-cj
That's awesome man. I like your blog. Samuel looks like he was pretty much rocking out on that ukulele/miniguitar.
That looks neat! We do the same type of things in family worship at our house. I play guitar, my brother plays bass, though on the guitar, my mom plays the piano, and we all sing, sometimes in harmony.
By the way, you have the same blog background as I do.
Cameron- It is a ukulele. :-)
Charlie- That's neat about your family doing worship. Thanks for commenting. Out of curiosity how did you find my blog?
I saw your comments on CJ's blog, and then I followed his link to your site. I'm kinda trying to get in on this blogging community that Connor is part of.
Post a Comment