CJ of Meek Not Weak has tagged me.
Here are the rules for when you have been tagged:
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post. (Since I am new to blogger I don't really know of that many people to tag, so I am going to break this rule and only tag three people)
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here are the six random things about myself:
1. I like spicy foods.
2. I am an eighth Scottish, a sixteenth Irish, and proud of it.
3. I have had my permit for half a year and have only driven six hours (all at night by the way).
4. I read over 400 words per minute.
5. Even though I play the bass guitar, I am unable to keep beat.
6. My name is in the book "Do Hard Things" by Alex and Brett Harris.
I am going to tag:
Naomi and my mom at Mustard Seed Faith
The Lorenzens at Lorenzen Livin'
Austin at Austin's Blog
4 comments:
400 hundreds words per minute! Wow!
Driven only an hour? What on Earth has kept you from it?
Charlie- I have actually driven 6 hours. I haven't been able to drive that much because we only have one car and my dad works around 14-16 hours a day. So, he is generally too tired to take me out. This is God's plan for me and I am content with it.
That's just too bad--you're missing out!
Post a Comment