Thursday, November 20, 2008

Six Things I Have Learned This Year

CJ at meek not weak did a tag were he invited everyone to do it if they wanted to; so I decided to do it. You are supposed to tell six things that you have learned this year aside from school.

I Learned:
1. How to play the bass and play it in a band, not that I am that good at it.

2. How to operate a blog.

3. How to read books that I normally wouldn't: I used to have a lot of trouble doing that.

4. How to paint a deck, not that difficult actually.

5. Some office work, I am interning at my church office. I have learned a lot of stuff from it, from mp3 management to designing covers for binders to shredding over two-hundred pieces of paper :-).

6. More about the greatness of God and foolishness of man.

2 comments:

all for Jesus said...

Fun, fun, fun!

cj said...

Hey Caleb, thanks for doing this! Interning at your church office? Sounds fun! Glad you have been learning some good things this year!